I’m going to see the great gatsby on a field trip tomorrow with like 75% of my grade and I swear about half of the people going are going fucked up and this is going to be either really funny or really bad because that many people stoned when they’re not supposed to be is probably not safe but honestly who gaf
LMFAO makes fun music about partying and everyone is like “haha it’s so fun. those dudes have a wacky cool time and it’s harmless pop anyone can live!”
Ke$ha makes fun music about partying and everyone is like “wow clearly she is vapid and unintelligent and her music is awful and she is also awful”
I wonder why that is???
(I know why that is)
- 1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.
- 1960s lyrics: he hit me and it felt like a kiss. he hit me and i knew he loved me. if he didn't care for me, i could have never made him mad. but he hit me and i was glad.
- 1970s lyrics: my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling. my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling.
- 2012 lyrics: i'm pimpin where i'm winnin, thats just how i’m chillin. i'm smokin grits and sellin chickens, corvette painted lemons.
- EVERY DECADE HAS BAD LYRICS NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAGS